Facility Use Requests

In order to rent any facility owned by the Town of Marion for an event, a Facilities Use Form must be submitted to the Recreation Department.

Depending on the nature of the event, a police detail and/or liability insurance may be required. If the event will be serving alcohol you must apply for a Special One Day Liquor License with the Select Board.

For more information on renting a facility please contact the Recreation Department at 508-748-3537 or email stavares@marionma.gov  or alambert@marionma.gov.