The Marion Council on Aging is pleased to announce that the Food Pantry opened to Marion residents for the first time on Tuesday, January 11th from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Going forward the hours of operation will be Tuesdays 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., Thursdays 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and Saturdays 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
*Before you enter the Food Pantry, volunteers will ask you a few questions
* The Food Pantry will be set up like a grocery store, so you can select only the items that you will use
* Non-perishable food items and paper goods will be offered initially. Your reusable shopping bags are appreciated.
* We ask that you limit visits to once per week per family and only select items you plan to use that week.
* Also, masks are required when shopping, due to the size of the room.
* If there are additional items you'd like to see stocked, we'll have a suggestion box by the entrance.
For homebound seniors, delivery is an option. Call 508-748-3570 and ask to speak with Karen.
Donations may be dropped off during Council on Aging hours, Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.