The gates at Silvershell Beach will be open on Friday, May 22, 2020.
This list of guidelines are posted on a sign and read as follows:
- HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- Park in designated parking spots only
- Please park at least 8 feet between vehicles
- Current Marion or Rochester Resident Privilege Sticker is required at all times
- Restrooms may not be open "Plan Accordingly"
- Basketball and Volleyball courts CLOSED
- Playground CLOSED
- Do not congregate in groups
- No groups of more than 10 people
- Wear a Mask
- Stay 6 Feet Apart
Planting Island Causeway parking lot will also be open on Friday, May 23, 2020.
Current parking stickers are required year round. Click HERE to view the instructions on how to obtain a sticker while the Marion Town House is closed to the public
To view the Sticker Policies, please click HERE.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Be respectful, avoid confrontation.
Be kind, follow the rules and enjoy the beach!