View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
We are hopeful that we will be able to have the parade as scheduled but will make the final decision by the end of May. Thank you for your patience.
All units participating in the Fourth of July Parade are required to report to the ball field behind the Marion Town House on the corner of Spring and Main Streets on Saturday, July 4, 2020.
All units are to be on site no later than 8:30 am to assemble. The parade will start promptly at 9:00 am and proceeds as follows:
- East on Main Street to Spring Street;
- North on Spring Street to Route 6;
- East on Route 6 to Front Street;
- South on Front Street to Main Street;
- West on Main Street to the Ball Field for Disbanding.
Awards will be announced at the end of the parade on the steps of the Marion Town House.
|Donna M. Hemphill||Member|