Check out CaringBoost!
Free through July 31st!
To support family caregivers and the vulnerable populations they serve, CaringBoost is offering their full virtual library of family caregiver training to anyone taking on caregiver roles during the COVID crisis.
Topics in this easy-to-follow lesson library range from everyday care to medical and nursing tasks most common when caring for an aging or ailing loved one in the home. Anyone can sign up to get free access through July 31 by visiting CaringBoost and registering their email address.
- Covers dozens of topics at every stage of a caregiver journey - from everyday care to safety to medical or nursing tasks you may be relied upon to perform when caring for someone who is aging or ailing.
- 100+ useful videos, plus written explanations, downloadable checklists and illustrations.
- Viewable on your computer, tablet or mobile phone with 24/7 access. It's like having a caring nurse in your pocket who can walk you through whatever you need to know!
- Evidence-based guidance from leading nurses and physicians, written with no medical jargon so they're easy to follow.
- Also includes links to all sorts of resources for family caregivers!
- Requires no credit card for free access through July 31. Just go to CaringBoost.com to sign up.
Who can benefit from CaringBoost?
Anyone who has taken on the responsiblity to care for someon in the home- especially elderly, ill, disabled or recently recovering from surgery or discharged from the hospital.
During this time, lessons are especially relevant for:
- New family caregivers who had to step in to help someone vulnerable stay in their hoe
- Elderly or immune compromised individuals living alone who need to ensure a safe home environment
- Anyone who typically receiver home health services and has had to cancel or reduce visits but still need assistance with medical home tasks.