How do I register to vote?

You may register to vote in person at the Town Clerk's Office; online at https:/; or thru the RMV when you renew or change the address on your driver's license. Please note: if you apply for any state benefits (SNAP, Mass Health, Housing etc.) you will automatically be registered to vote as an unenrolled voter (no party enrollment) as long as you are a U.S. citizen. If you do not wish to be a registered voter, please notify the Town Clerk's office once you receive your acknowledgement letter.

If you move or wish to change parties, please notify this office in writing with your signature so we may move you to your new address. Federal law requires a signature by the voter before we can change any information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register to vote?
2. What do I need to do if I move (within or outside of Marion?
3. How do I change parties on my voter registration?
4. What does Unenrolled mean and can I vote in the Primaries?